Sunday, March 27, 2011

Incredibly yummy, thankfully distant!

Ok, so I had probably THE BEST cupcake I've ever had in my xx years last night.  Is this monumental?  No.  Is it life-changing?  Not really.  Is it worth this post so I can shout out this bakery and hopefully bring them more business?  YES.

Kudos to Mr. Cupcakes located in Clifton, NJ!  The vanilla cake, coconut buttercream cupcake I DEVOURED last night was absolutely delicious.  Talk about moist!  The buttercream icing was delish too... it was just right, sweet without being overly sweet or bitter tasting.  I wanted another one so bad but didn't dare take another.  (Summertime is coming. lol)

Does the name Mr. Cupcakes sound familiar to you?  Are you a Food Network fan?  Well, they were on Cupcake Wars!!  (I love that show.)

I know I'll be purchasing from them in the future for my bakery needs.  They have 3 locations in NJ (thankfully, none of them are located too close to me).  Their website says they make over 40 different cupcakes with all kinds of flavors from Peanut Butter & Jelly to French Toast.  All I can say is yum yum yummy! 

For more visit them online at www.mrcupcakes.com.




Photography by Helga Schaefer

No comments:

Post a Comment